You have no items in your shopping cart.
This recipe is delicious😍, super easy to make 👩🍳 and you can leave it ready in the freezer, and consume it when you don't have so much time ⌚ to prepare a mid-morning or a mid-afternoon😎
• 1 cup of Greek yogurt 🍶
• 1 tablespoon of honey or some natural sweetener 🍯
• 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup of chopped dehydrated ripe mango
• 1/2 cup fresh blueberries 🍇
1. Mix the Greek yogurt with honey or sweetener of your choice and vanilla essence.
2. Put a little yogurt in each space of an ice bucket.
3. You add to the yogurt: pieces of dried ripe mango and blueberries.
4. To finish, you put the ice bucket in the freezer for 4 hours.
To buy the dried ripe mango go to:
You have no items in wishlist.